Dentsply Sirona Local Anaesthetic
Dentsply Sirona Local Anaesthetic - Citanest and Xylocaine - is latex free and is available in 50 Standard cartridge packs.
Xylocaine® 2% with adrenaline
Xylocaine® 2% with Adrenaline (Epinephrine) 1:80,000 DENTAL 30mg/ml + 12.5 microgram/ml lidocaine hydrochloride + adrenaline Standard cartridge.
- Pregnancy Category B, safe for pregnant patients.
- Latex-free cartridges to help avoid allergic reactions.
Citanest 3% with Octapressin (Latex Free)
Citanest is unique - Prilocaine hydrochloride 3% w/v Felypressin 0.54 micrograms/ml standard catridge.
It is latex free, adrenaline free and is the only local anaesthetic that uses Felypressin as a vasoconstrictor to maintain anaesthetic in the desired area.
- Pregnancy Category A, the safest category of drugs for pregnant patients
- No adrenaline – for medically compromised patients
- Latex-free cartridges to help avoid allergic reactions
Oraqix - Non-Injectable Anaesthetic
Oraqix® is a non-injectable dental local anaesthetic indicated in adults for localised anaesthesia in periodontal pockets for diagnostic and treatment procedures such as probing, scaling and/or root planing.