Lab consolidation has created an intensely competitive environment, making it more critical than ever to maximize two key components of a successful lab: speed and quality.
The Dentsply Sirona Prosthetics product portfolio eliminates the trade-oﬀ between eﬃciency and aesthetics with simpler to use CAD/CAM materials that produce high-quality outcomes at a pace and workﬂ ow that keeps your business successful.
The new zirconia standard for color accuracy: True Color Technology
Cercon ht with True Color Technology sets new standards for zirconia when it comes to reproducing the classic Vita shades. Cercon ht provides the highest level of color accuracy based on our decades of know-how in ceramic shade-matching, our specially selected pigments and our own mixing and shade formulations – and that for almost all popular “open” milling units.
New disk ring
The new patent-pending universal disk ring has been specifically developed for Cercon ht 98mm disks to ensure secure fit.
The uniform adhesive attachment of the disk ring across the entire contact surface provides maximum precision and durability throughout the milling process.
Cercon Base Cast
Cercon base cast blanks are made of polyurethane, which is a casting resin that leaves no residue. They are used in fabricating frameworks for the conventional casting technique. Cercon base cast blanks are processed in Cercon brain.
Safety Data Sheet Information (SDS) can be found with Sku Information.
New: Cercon® xt – extra translucent zirconia
COMING SOON TO THE UK
Cercon xt demonstrates extra high translucency in all 16 VITA* shades with True Color Technology:
- Extra high translucency and unparalleled shade accuracy allows life-like esthetics especially for the anterior region (flexural strength: 750 MPa) and complements the Cercon product portfolio.
- Saves processing time and increases productivity (no need to dip, to stain or to veneer)
Celtra Duo and Celtra Press
COMING TO THE UK IN SEPTEMBER 2017
Zirconia reinforced lithium silicate (ZLS) – a unique microstructure provides excellent optical and mechanical properties.
- The extraordinary qualities of the Celtra Duo CAD/CAM blocks will make the difference in your dental laboratory:
Unparalleled combination of esthetics and high strength (natural opalescence and translucency, stable margins)
- Excellent VITA shade matching and surprising chameleon effect
(making shade blending easy with adjacent dentition)
- Dual path processing (MILL and POLISH: 210 MPa or MILL and FIRE 370 MPa)
- Available in Blocks and Ingots
Primarily for provisional use in complex restorations or when a long healing period is required before the permanent restoration is placed.
- Mills efficiently and polishes easily
- With the wide range of PMMA shades, there’s no need to hand stain or customize out of the mill
- 98mm diameter format for all open milling machines
- All 16 VITA shades and bleach are available in both monocolor and multilayer options
- Multilayer shade disc is composed of 13 shade layers that blend seamlessly together
- Provides natural fluorescence
PMMA and Wax Disks
This high quality Polyethylene wax is ideal for casting and pressing of metal and allceramic frameworks. It allows for easy carving when making adjustments and burns out completely without leaving any residue. Multiple disc sizes available in ivory and gray.
- Mills efficiently, resulting in a reduction of milling time and easy extraction
- Minimal CAM tool wear
- Burns out clean without residue
- Easy to carve and make adjustments
Multilayer Shaded PMMA Disks
Made from acrylic resins that are layered resulting in a highly esthetic provisional restoration. Multiple disc sizes available in all 16 Vita Shades and 1 bleach.
Shaded PMMA Disks
These monochromatic PMMA discs deliver a strong, color stable provisional restoration. Multiple disc sizes available in all 16 Vita Shades, 1 bleach and 2 translucent shades and multiple disc sizes.
Burnout PMMA Disks
Ideal for precise casting or pressing of metal and all-ceramic frameworks. This material burns out clean without leaving residue. Multiple disc sizes are available in red and clear.
Safety Data Sheet Information (SDS) can be found with SKU Information.