Instead of cement or screws, the conometric concept uses friction retention to secure the crown and cap onto the abutment. Here is why we think this is a game–changer:
- Placement of the crown takes seconds rather than minutes
- The procedure is easier to perform
- No screw—improved esthetics, due to no visible screw access holes
- No cement—less risk of biological complications
- This is a fixed retention, but it can be retrieved for extra-oral cleaning or maintenance
- To place the final crown, you only need to click once on the crown with our unique Fixation Tool
Dentists save time and can be confident about delivering predictable, high-quality results. This improves patient satisfaction. And the workflow in the lab is easier and more efficient too.