These One DS® + Points™ Rebate Program (“Rebate Program”) Terms and Conditions supplement any terms of sale you have entered into with DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. or one of its subsidiaries (collectively, “DENTSPLY SIRONA”) that govern the use of the DENTSPLY SIRONA products and services you purchased. These Terms and Conditions further replace any prior version of One DS 2.0, One DS 2.0 +, and/or One DS + Points terms and conditions previously in place. This Rebate Program fully replaces such versions of a rebate program.
Participation in the Rebate Program and the opportunity to earn rebates are offered at the sole discretion of DENTSPLY SIRONA and are subject to your compliance with these Rebate Program Terms and Conditions. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE REBATE PROGRAM IN ANY WAY, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE REBATE PROGRAM. DENTSPLY SIRONA MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND, OR TERMINATE YOUR ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE REBATE PROGRAM IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, AND MAY CHANGE, SUSPEND, OR CANCEL ANY PORTION OF THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING ANY REBATE THAT MAY HAVE BEEN EARNED THROUGH THE REBATE PROGRAM, AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO PARTICIPANTS.
1. Eligibility. The Rebate Program is offered by DENTSPLY SIRONA to dental offices located within the U.S.A., which: (a) currently own DENTSPLY SIRONA Capital Equipment (as defined below and purchased after January 1, 2016); or (b) which purchase new DENTSPLY SIRONA Capital Equipment at or above DENTSPLY SIRONA’s minimum advertised price during the Rebate Program Term (defined below) (“Eligible Offices”). Limit one Rebate Program enrollment per Eligible Office.
Sorry, dental offices that participate in any other DENTSPLY SIRONA rebate program are not able to participate in the Rebate Program. The Rebate Program is also not available to practices participating in a special pricing agreement with DENTSPLY SIRONA, including but not limited to, Dental Service Organizations (DSOs), group purchase organizations, large group practices, government, institutional, university, or other school accounts. In the event that a dental office joins one of these excluded categories during the term of this Rebate Program, it will no longer be eligible to participate herein, will be removed from the Rebate Program, and will forfeit all benefits that would otherwise have been earned under this Rebate Program. Eligibility for the Program is subject to verification at DENTSPLY SIRONA’s sole discretion.
2. How to Register. Interested dental practices and laboratories should contact their Dentsply Sirona field sales representative. Practices and laboratories will need to provide their SFA ID#, practice/laboratory name, primary contact, address information, and e-mail address.
3. Rebate Program Term. The Rebate Program commenced on February 17, 2020. The current version of these Terms and Conditions became effective as of FEBRUARY 1, 2022. The Rebate Program shall continue until terminated by DENTSPLY SIRONA in accordance with these Rebate Program Terms and Conditions. In the event that DENTSPLY SIRONA elects to terminate the Rebate Program, DENTSPLY SIRONA will provide notice of termination of the Rebate Program to participants via the Rebate Program website, and – in DENTSPLY SIRONA’s sole discretion, in other official communication media and channels reasonably calculated to reach affected participants.
4. Qualifying Capital Equipment Purchases. Purchases of the following DENTSPLY SIRONA equipment, through a DENTSPLY SIRONA authorized U.S. dealer or distributor (“Distributor”), in new condition at or above DENTSPLY SIRONA’s minimum advertised price, constitute a qualifying capital equipment purchase for eligibility purposes (the “Capital Equipment”):
|CAD/CAM Equipment||Primescan, Onmicam, Mills, Speedfire, inLab|
|Extra Oral Imaging||Orthophos, Galileos, Axeos|
|Intra Oral Imaging||Schick, Heliodent, SiroCam|
|Treament Centers||Intego, Teneo, cabinetry|
|Lasers & Cameras||Siroaser, Blue|
**Please note, a purchase of spare parts and/or accessories for the above-listed Capital Equipment do not meet the Rebate Program eligibility requirements. Purchases of demo or refurbished units also does not meet the Capital Equipment purchase requirements. Purchases of ‘trial’ units do not count unless and until converted to final sales. Purchases from dealers or distributors outside of the U.S. do not qualify for the Rebate Program. Please contact DENTSPLY SIRONA for a full list of authorized U.S. Distributors. DENTSPLY SIRONA reserves the right to modify the list of qualifying Capital Equipment at its sole discretion. Please contact your DENTSPLY SIRONA field service representative for a complete list of qualifying Capital Equipment.
***Special Note: Eligible Offices which purchase a PRIMESCAN DI from an authorized U.S. Distributor as part of the Dentsply Sirona Primescan™ Savings promotion shall be eligible to participate in this Rebate Program, even though the price of such equipment falls below DENTSPLY SIRONA’s minimum advertised price at the time of purchase. All other terms and conditions set forth herein must be met in order to qualify to receive a Rebate.
5. Qualifying Consumables Purchases. Purchases of the following DENTSPLY SIRONA consumables, either directly from DENTSPLY SIRONA or one of its authorized U.S. Distributors, constitute a qualifying Consumables purchase for Rebate calculation purposes (the “Consumables”):
|Clinical Accelerator||Excludes Clinical Accelerators included in Capital Equipment purchases|
|Endodontics||Excludes Maillefer and Roydent products|
|Equipment Consumables||Includes CEREC burs, Schick AimRight|
|Instruments||Limited to Midwest products|
|Orthodontics||Including, but not limited to, SureSmile (Pre-Purchase agreements will not count towards threshold until submitted), SculptIQ laser, Hurrimix, Drufomat|
|Restoratives||Excludes Zhermack and Sultan products|
|Propel/VPro||Only sales after 8/1/21 will count|
**Spare parts, accessories, loaner and demos are all excluded. Purchases from dealers or distributors outside of the U.S. do not qualify for the Rebate Program. DENTSPLY SIRONA reserves the right to modify the list of qualifying Consumables at its sole discretion. Please contact your DENTSPLY SIRONA field service representative for a complete list of qualifying Consumables.
Online purchases made on DentsplySirona.com will count towards the $25,000 consumable threshold; Any freight or taxes do not count towards the $25,000 goal. No points shall accrue on purchases until enrollment in the Program has been completed. Points cannot be retroactively added.
When Eligible Offices make certain purchases of DENTSPLY SIRONA Consumable Products per calendar year (running January 1 through December 31), Eligible Offices may earn benefits under a single Rebate Plan only, as set forth below (the “Rebate Plans”):
New DENTSPLY SIRONA Capital Equipment Purchased between January 1 – December 31, 2022 totaling $25,000 - $49,999.99
Year 1: Purchase $25,000 in Consumables, $2,000 Rebate
Year 2 & beyond: Purchase $25,000 in Consumables, 200,000 DS Points. Subject to program terms & conditions.
New DENTSPLY SIRONA Capital Equipment Purchased between January 1 – December 31, 2022 totaling $50,000 - $99,999.99
Year 1: Purchase $25,000 in Consumables, $4,000 Rebate
Year 2 & beyond: Purchase $25,000 in Consumables, 200,000 DS Points. Subject to program terms & conditions.
New DENTSPLY SIRONA Capital Equipment Purchased between January 1 – December 31, 2022 totaling $100,000 and more
Year 1: Purchase $25,000 in Consumables, $6,000 Rebate
Year 2 & beyond: Purchase $25,000 in Consumables, 200,000 DS Points. Subject to program terms & conditions
Because the Rebate Plans have different values, which depend on the Eligible Office’s enrollment in the Rebate Program, its purchases of DENTSPLY SIRONA Consumables and Capital Equipment, and the timing of such purchases– DENTSPLY SIRONA will review Eligible Offices’ purchases as of December 31 of each year within the Rebate Program Term and determine the level of Rebate Plan for which each Eligible Office qualifies. Such levels will be calculated based on the actual purchase price paid by the Eligible Office, net of any discounts given including trade-ups.
In the event that an Eligible Office does not meet the required Consumables threshold for 2022, any Rebates or benefits that would have been earned on purchases will be forfeit. However, such Eligible Office will have the opportunity to earn the DS Points benefits for the 2023 and 2024 calendar years, subject to reaching the required Consumables purchase thresholds.
7. Consumables Purchase Calculations. On or about December 31 of each calendar year, DENTSPLY SIRONA will calculate the total amount of qualifying Consumables purchased by the Eligible Office over the course of the entire calendar year. DENTSPLY SIRONA calculates Consumables purchases using the actual price paid by the Eligible Office to the Distributor or to DENTSPLY SIRONA directly. This pricing is net of any discounts, promotions/free product, or credits that are reported to or offered by DENTSPLY SIRONA. Tax, freight, and other transaction related expenses arising out of a purchase of Consumable products shall not be included in the calculation of the required Consumable purchases during a calendar year.
For a purchase to qualify in a given calendar year, such product(s) must be ordered and invoiced within the applicable calendar year. Products which are ordered, but not invoiced until the subsequent calendar year, shall count as a purchase in the year in which the product is received by the Office. By way of example, if product is ordered on December 15, 2022, but not invoiced until January 5, 2023 – the order will count towards the 2023 purchase requirements. Consumable purchases beyond the required level shall not roll over or count for the subsequent year’s purchase level requirements. Exceptions will be made for new One DS + Points™ customers enrolled and invoiced between December 15 and December 31 of that calendar year that did not hit the consumable threshold; their registration year will be moved to the following calendar year with the opportunity to earn their year 1 cash rebate. If a customer is enrolled and invoiced between December 15 and December 31 and hits their consumable goal, they will remain in that registration year and receive their cash payout. This exception will not be made for customers already enrolled and stacking rebates.
By participating in the Rebate Program, participants expressly authorize DENTSPLY SIRONA and its authorized Distributors to share the participant’s purchase and account information with one another, in order to ensure proper purchase tracking and Rebate calculation. In the event that DENTSPLY SIRONA has any questions regarding purchases or account history, participants agree to cooperate in a review of such purchase, so as to facilitate validation of any aspect of the Rebate Program. Any Rebates that cannot be verified and/or calculated to the satisfaction of DENTSPLY SIRONA are subject to adjustment, cancellation, disqualification, or revocation at DENTSPLY SIRONA’s sole discretion.
If multiple pieces of equipment have been purchased, the highest rebate will be paid out per the first $25,000 consumable threshold. If the office qualifies for multiple rebates, increments of $25,000 in consumable spend are required to receive each rebate.
8. Product Returns. Where a participant returns or exchanges either a Capital Equipment or Consumable purchase, such returns shall be factored into the Rebate calculations (set forth below). For example, in the event of a return of the Capital Equipment that would have qualified the participant as an Eligible Office under the Rebate Program, unless and until such participant purchases additional Capital Equipment that would independently meet the eligibility requirements set forth above, such participant shall not qualify to receive Rebates under the Rebate Program. Similarly, if an Eligible Office returns purchased Consumables that would have qualified such practice to earn Rebates, such Rebates will be forfeit by the participant. Where the return of products happens after the close of the applicable calendar year, and the Rebate has already been issued to the participant, the forfeit Rebate will be automatically deducted from the account that was used for the purchase(s) or billed to the participant.
9. Rebate Issuance Terms. Rebates that have been earned pursuant to the Rebate Program will be issued to the Eligible Office within 90 days following the end of the calendar year. Where a qualifying Treatment Center order was not invoiced until up to 120 days after the order was submitted, DENTSPLY SIRONA will process any resulting Rebates within 60 days after invoice.
Each Eligible Office is responsible for ensuring its contact information on file with DENTSPLY SIRONA is correct, so as to facilitate issuance of Rebate issuance in a timely and accurate manner. Eligible Offices must complete their www.dentsplysirona.com site registration, as well as registration in the Loyalty Point Program, in order to receive all point awards. Point awards are subject to all Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Point Program (available at https://www.dentsplysirona.com/en-us/ds-points-plus-benefits.html). Failure to sign up for the Loyalty Points Program will result in the forfeiture of such benefits. Accounts that do not have a DentsplySirona.com account will have a 30-day grace period to create an online account from the day DS Points rewards are initially attempted to be rewarded. After the 30-day grace period, the DS Points reward will be forfeited.
On or about the 90th day following the end of the calendar year, Eligible Offices which have earned Rebates hereunder will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions for selecting a payment option: Visa® prepaid card (physical or virtual) or transfer to a debit card. You will receive an email which will include instructions for selecting a method of payment. Method of payment must be selected within 30 days from the date instructions are sent via email. If the Eligible Office does not claim its method of payment of a virtual card, physical card or transfer to debit card within that time frame, the method of payment will be defaulted to a virtual prepaid card, which will be accessible through the original payment email link.
ONCE A PHYSICAL OR VIRTUAL CARD IS ISSUED, ELIGIBLE OFFICES WILL HAVE 12 MONTHS TO UTILIZE FUNDS BEFORE THE CARD EXPIRES. IF THE PHYSICAL OR VIRTUAL CARD EXPIRES AND THERE ARE FUNDS REMAINING ON THE CARD, A 60 DAY GRACE PERIOD TO CONTACT THE CARD ISSUER TO REQUEST A NEW CARD TO BE SENT WITH THE REMAINING FUNDS. THE NEW CARD WILL REQUIRE A MONTHLY MAINTENANCE FEE OF $4.95 AND A ONE-TIME NEW CARD ISSUANCE FEE OF $12.95 DEDUCTED FROM FUNDS REMAINING ON THE CARD. IF THE ELIGIBLE OFFICE FAILS TO REQUEST A NEW CARD WITHIN THE 60 DAY GRACE PERIOD, THE ELIGIBLE OFFICE WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ACCESS FUNDS AND FUNDS CANNOT BE RECOVERED.
Rebates cannot be assigned, exchanged, sold, traded, bartered, gifted or otherwise transferred. DENTSPLY SIRONA is not liable for lost or stolen Rebates issued hereunder. Please note, any issued checks (for Eligible Offices earning greater than $10,000 in Rebates) will expire 90 days after issuance date. Failure to cash or deposit such checks in a timely will result in forfeiture of such Rebate funds. Failure to use any issued DS Points may result in forfeiture of such benefits.
Eligible Offices receiving a Rebate will be solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of any benefits received in connection with the Rebate Program.
Actual rebate payments will vary and all qualifying equipment and consumable purchases will be validated prior to payment issuance, despite any previous communication relating to payment.
Federal, state or local law may require the disclosure by the participant of discounts, rebates, or other reductions in price received, directly or indirectly, pursuant to this Rebate Program, in claims, charges, or reports made to federal healthcare programs, including Medicare and Medicaid. The participant hereby acknowledges this obligation and warrants and represents that it will properly report and disclose, and appropriately reflect all reduction in price received and all amounts paid hereunder (including all Rebates) as discounts to the extent required by applicable state and federal laws and regulations, including the Physician Payments Transparency Requirements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010, 42 U.S.C. 1320a-7h, and implementing regulations, and the discount “safe harbor” regulations, published at 42 C.F.R. Section 101.952(h).
10. Additional Terms. DENTSPLY SIRONA reserves the right to prohibit the application of the Rebate Program in combination with other discounts and/or promotions. Conversely, DENTSPLY SIRONA may, from time to time, provide promotional opportunities present by either DENTSPLY SIRONA or a Distributor (“Promotional Opportunities”). These Promotional Opportunities may either be hosted on the Rebate website or hosted on an alternative website and may either be related or unrelated to the Rebate Program. All such Promotional Opportunities will be subject to their respectively stated terms, conditions and means of participation and, to the extent they are hosted on non-Rebate Program websites, those websites’ terms and conditions.
DENTSPLY SIRONA will not be liable for the failure of any Rebates to be accurately issued or applied for any reason, including, but not limited to, any technical malfunction or other problems relating to any network, computer system, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software.
DENTSPLY SIRONA reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to (i) investigate, invalidate, and revoke any Rebate we deem to have been awarded in error, or as the result of any actual or suspected fraudulent or dishonest activity or as the result of any participant conduct in violation of these Rebate Terms and Conditions and (ii) bar further Rebates from being issued to any and all accounts of any participants associated with any such violations or actual or suspected fraudulent or dishonest activity.
If an Eligible Office’s account with DENTSPLY SIRONA is suspended or terminated for any reason, including failure to pay in accordance with any terms of sale between such participant and DENTSPLY SIRONA, DENTSPLY SIRONA can require that any Rebates be first applied to past-due amounts or that the Rebate be forfeit in total.
11. Privacy/Communications. By participating in the Rebate Program, participants agree to receive e-mail, phone, and/or mail communications from DENTSPLY SIRONA regarding the Rebate Program, including without limitation, communications regarding the Rebate Program, as well as opportunities relating to the Rebate Program. DENTSPLY SIRONA, or an authorized agent, will provide monthly status updates to Rebate Program participants in order provide visibility of the participant’s progress towards meeting purchase and other eligibility requirements. Participants expressly acknowledge and agree that DENTSPLY SIRONA is permitted to share purchasing levels and account information with its Distributors for the purpose of facilitating and promoting the Rebate Program.
12. Rebate Program Termination/Modification. DENTSPLY SIRONA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY AND/OR TERMINATE THE PROGRAM AND/OR MODIFY ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY POLICY PERTAINING TO THE PROGRAM AT ANY TIME AND IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE OR CHANGE ANY REBATE PROGRAM BENEFITS RECEIVED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, MERGE THE PROGRAM WITH ANOTHER REWARDS PROGRAM, OR TO ADJUST HOW REBATES ARE EARNED, CALCULATED OR REDEEMED. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU MAY LOSE REBATES AS A RESULT OF FUTURE REBATE PROGRAM CHANGES OR IF WE DISCONTINUE THE REBATE PROGRAM OR MERGE THE REBATE PROGRAM INTO ANOTHER REWARDS PROGRAM. IF WE MAKE CHANGES, WE WILL POST THE AMENDED REBATE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO OUR WEBSITE AT AND UPDATE THE “EFFECTIVE DATE” SET FORTH HEREIN. WE MAY ALSO ATTEMPT TO NOTIFY YOU IN OTHER WAYS. UNLESS WE SAY OTHERWISE, THE AMENDED REBATE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY AND YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE REBATE PROGRAM AFTER THE AMENDED REBATE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE POSTED WILL CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE AMENDED REBATE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST OPT OUT OF THE REBATE PROGRAM BY CONTACTING YOUR DENTSPLY SIRONA SALES REPRESENTATIVE YOU AGREE THAT DENTSPLY SIRONA WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE REBATE PROGRAM AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL DECISIONS OF DENTSPLY SIRONA REGARDING THE INTERPRETATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
13. Dispute Resolution. Any disputes related to these Rebate Program Terms and Conditions and the subject matter herein must be submitted to binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its applicable Commercial Arbitration Rules. Participant agrees that all claims may only be brought in participant’s individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Unless participant and DENTSPLY SIRONA agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one participant’s claim and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The Arbitrator appointed by the AAA will have the exclusive authority to resolve any challenge or dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this arbitration agreement. All claims must be brought within one year of the termination of the Rebate Program. DENTSPLY SIRONA is engaged in interstate commerce and this arbitration provision is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Sections 1-14 as amended from time to time. Each participant and DENTSPLY SIRONA acknowledge and agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Rebate Program Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of each the participants and DENTSPLY SIRONA in connection with the Rebate Program, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard for conflict of law doctrine of any jurisdiction. Participants and DENTSPLY SIRONA acknowledge and agree that the remedy for any claim hereunder is limited to actual damages, and in no event will any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages or have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, including attorneys' fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
14. Miscellaneous. If any provision of these Rebate Program Terms and Conditions is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Rebate Terms and Conditions will remain enforceable and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of these Rebate Program Terms and Conditions on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion. You may not assign or transfer these Rebate Terms and Conditions, or its rights or obligations herein, in whole or in part without the written consent of DENTSPLY SIRONA. DENTSPLY SIRONA may freely assign or transfer these Rebate Program Terms and Conditions. Any assignment or transfer in violation of the foregoing is void. These Rebate Terms and Conditions are the final, complete and exclusive Rebate Terms and Conditions between you and DENTSPLY SIRONA with respect to the subject matters hereof and supersedes and merges any discussions between you and DENTSPLY SIRONA with respect to such subject matters. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Rebate Program at any time, your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease participating in the Rebate Program.
Participants understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, in no event shall DENTSPLY SIRONA, its directors, officers, employees or agents be liable for any claimed or actual damages or losses of any kind, however caused and regardless of the theory of liability, related in any way to this Rebate Program, even if DENTSPLY SIRONA has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. To the extent permitted by law, participants assume all risks associated with this Rebate Program, including without limitation, all risks associated with purchase, installation and maintenance of Capital Equipment subject to this program. Participant releases and holds harmless DENTSPLY SIRONA, its directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all claim for damage, death or injury to any persons or property arising in any way from this Rebate Program, including the installation and maintenance of Capital Equipment, associated parts, and consumables subject to this program, other than those caused by the willful or gross negligent acts or omissions of DENTSPLY SIRONA.
If qualifying equipment is purchased and participation in the Clinical Accelerator program is elected, the office is offered membership in the One DS + Points Rewards program with automatic enrollment. If participation is not desired, the office should contact its DENTSPLY SIRONA sales representative to be removed.
15. Questions. Questions pertaining to the Rebate Program (e.g., how to participate, account status) should be directed to a DENTSPLY SIRONA field sales representative DENTSPLY SIRONA can be contacted at 13320-B Ballantyne Corporate Place, Charlotte, NC 28277.