Excess Cement Cleanup is now a Snap with Calibra Universal:
Dentsply Sirona, the makers of Calibra Esthetic Resin Cement with 12 years of clinical case study success, introduce a new self-adhesive resin cement. NEW Calibra Universal Self-Adhesive Resin Cement offers a wide tack cure window of up to 10 seconds and an extended 45-second gel phase*, providing dentists the ability for a more thorough and effective cleanup.
Dentists can now benefit from the swiftness of tack curing without the stress of over-curing. With a wide tack cure window and an extended gel phase*, thoroughly removing excess cement for a pristine restoration is now a snap!
You take the time to restore a natural looking tooth. We want to make sure it stays beautiful. The Shade Stable technology in Calibra Universal virtually eliminates shade shifts over time.
High radiopacity can aid in providing a clear view of the material within the crown. This helps avoid a misdiagnosis of gaps or voids, which can lead to costly redos.
*10 second tack cure equals five-seconds wave cure per surface (buccal, lingual). For excess cement cleanup, monowave output LED lights with a single peak output around 470nm. High power, dual or broad spectrum lights may cause premature hardening of excess cement. Check curing light effect on mixed cement in the laboratory prior to clinical use.
Robust Bonding Performance
Teeth are put to the test daily, which means your restorations will be too. Get the reliability and predictability of proven immediate and short-term bond strength for long-lasting results.
One Cement for Nearly any Restoration
Get the efficiency of a cement that can be used for a wide array of indications, and clean up your armamentarium as well.
1. The Key Group, Inc: 2015 Dental Omnibus: Quarter 1 Voice of Customer Reports.
2. 10-second tack cure window equals five-second wave cure per surface
3. For excess cement cleanup, monowave output LED lights with a single peak output around 470nm are recommended. High power, dual or broad spectrum lights may cause premature hardening of excess cement. Check curing light effect on mixed cement in the laboratory prior to clinical use.
4. American Association for Dental Research: Excess-cement clean-up of novel resin-midified glass-ionomer cement: tack light-cure option
Calibra Esthetic Resin Cement Overview
The no-compromise way to finish the job. It's beautiful. It's durable. With our light cure Veneer Kit and dual cure Automix Syringe, Calibra is easier to use than ever before. It's the only esthetic resin cement that combines shade stable chemistry, long-lasting strength and retention, predictable handling and easy cleanup. So you can work faster and deliver uncompromising esthetics and strength for all your indirect restorations.
- Five shades provide a full spectrum of esthetic shading possibilities
- With Dentsply Sirona's shade stable chemistry, the shade you place will not shift over time
Long-Lasting Strength and Retention
- The Calibra Cement system provides outstanding mechanical properties to ensure that your restoration will endure
- Calibra is formulated with the same resin used in TPH3 Spectrum, one of the most popular composites in the industry
- Combine Calibra with Prime&Bond NT for outstanding retention
Fast and Easy
- Dispense Calibra Dual Cure Automix directly into your restoration, or hand-mix for complete viscosity control
- Ultra-low film thickness minimizes chance of improper occlusion or seating problems
- Light cure excess cement for 10 seconds to initiate a gel phase that makes cleanup fast and simple
Calibra Esthetic Resin Cement offers five shades to create a beautiful match for any patient. And it's Shade Stable, so your restoration will continue to look as vital as the day you cemented it.
• Full spectrum of aesthetic shading possibilities
• Caulk's Shade Stable chemistry gives you the confidence that the shade you place will not shift over time
See the Results Before You Commit
With the Calibra Try-In Accessory Pack, you can try the available colors to find the perfect match before you commit to applying the curable cement. So you and your patient can see the results in advance- with no surprises.
Finish The Easy Way
Calibra Cement is designed to make your cosmetic indirect restorations fast and trouble free.
Dual Barrel Syringe
Get the job done fast and easy. Dispense Calibra Dual Cure Automix into indirect restorations and enjoy all the advantages of a no-compromise esthetic resin cement.
• Light cure excess cement for 10 seconds to initiate a gel phase that makes cleanup fast and simple
• Dispense, cure, clean and you're done
Hand-Mixing Also Provides Superb Handling
If you prefer hand-mixing, Calibra is still offered in a choice of catalyst paste viscosities that provide the right handling characteristics for any application.
• High-viscosity formula is never too fluid, so it won't run off a restoration during placement
• Regular viscosity is just the right consistency to flow underneath a crown or bridge for a perfect seat; other cements can be too fluid or not fluid enough
• Ultra-low film thickness in both viscosities minimizes change of improper occlusion or seating problems
• Calibra can be mixed with two different catalyst pastes to achieve the right viscosities for any need
Make the job easier and more reliable while ensuring beautiful results. Our veneer kit has everything you need:
- 1 Syringe 2g of Base in each of 5 colors: Translucent, Light, Medium, Dark and Opaque
- 1 Syringe 1.8g of Try-in Paste in each of 5 colors: Translucent, Light, Medium, Dark and Opaque
- 1 Bottle of Prime & Bond NT (4.5ml)
- 1 Syringe Caulk 34% Tooth Conditioner Gel (3mL)
- 1 Silane Coupling Agent (3mL)
- 25 Disposable Applicator Needles (blue)
- 1 Dispensing Well
- 1 Light Protection Cover
Count on your restoration staying in place. Calibra Cement is unsurpassed for strength and retention.
The Calibra Cement system provides outstanding mechanical properties to ensure that the restoration you place will last. Calibra Cement is formulated with the same resin system used in TPH3 Spectrum, one of the most pupular composites in the industry.
Keep the indirect restoration in place by combining Calibra with Prime & Bond NT.