Treatment planning with SureSmile has never been so easy with a suite of updates to enhance the Aligner experience. SureSmile Aligner Software is simple and easy to use featuring an intuitive user interface, integrated help features, and treatment planning tools to support efficient treatment planning and approval with better predictability*. View this video to learn more.
SureSmile Aligners are made by experts using the latest technology and proven materials. Unique features allow for personalization for even the most challenging cases. Precise processing of the data and thorough quality control ensure outstanding fit, excellent durability, and aligners so transparent they’re hard to detect.
* Claim based on SureSmile® Aligner global refinement rate compared to data reported in the survey of Keim/Vogels/Vogels, 2020 JCO Study of Orthodontic Diagnosis and Treatment Procedures (JCO/October 2020, p. 581 et seq.)
1. Alansari S, Atique MI, Gomez JP, et al. The effects of brief daily vibration on clear aligner orthodontic treatment, J World Fed Ortho. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j. ejwf.2018.10.002.
2. Shipley T. Effects of high frequency acceleration device on aligner treatment-A Pilot Study. Dent J. 2018;6(3):32.
3. Alikhani M, Alansari S, Hamidaddin MA, Sangsuwon C, Alyami B, et al. Vibration paradox in orthodontics: anabolic and catabolic effects. PLoS ONE. 2018;13(5):e01965.
4. Judex S, Pongkitwitoon S. Differential efficacy of 2 vibrating orthodontic devices to alter the cellular response in osteoblasts, fibroblasts, and osteoclasts. Dose Response. 2018;16(3):1559325818792112. Published 2018 Aug 16. doi:10.1177/1559325818792112.
5. Data on file.
6. Shipley T. VPro5®–more efficient aligner seating with high-frequency vibration. Orthodontic Practice US. 2016. Vol 7, Num 5.