The untreated surface of FluoroPost Endodontic Fiber Post provides high adhesion to the cement layer.3
All values in [MPa]3
1. Figueiredo et. al.: Do metal-post retained restorations result in more root fractures than fiber post retained restorations? A systematic review and meta-analysis. JOE 2015, Vol 41, 3: 309-316.
2. Boksman L. et al., 2013: The Clinical Signifi cance of Mechanical Properties in Retentive Posts,dentalaegis.com Compendium June 2013 Volume 34, Issue 6: 446 - 455.
3. Wagner T. et al., Influence of different post surface treatments on bond strengths of glass fiber posts in root canals (DGZ 2008, Abstract 0049).
4. Internal data on file. For more information, contact Consumables-Data-Requests@dentsplysirona.com
5. Panavia™ F 2.0 and RelyX™ Unicem are not a registered trademark of Dentsply Sirona Inc.