Radica is a provisional and diagnostic material that uses light curing technology to deliver highly-aesthetic, long-term provisional appliances. The simple, time saving procedures allow for easy layering of dentin and enamel, for lifelike aesthetics.
- Up to 2 years in the mouth for inlays/onlays, veneers, crown and bridges through the 2nd bicuspid (1 pontic)*
- Indicated for fabrication of all provisional dental restorations for up to 6 months
- For demanding long-term cases, such as perio and implant
- Has minimal shrinkage with virtually no chairside adjustments
- Engineered radiopacity optimal for chairside CT scans or X-rays
*Radica indications available upon request