Save $100 + Get 5,000 bonus points on your first online order of $500+ with promo code JOIN5000
Online orders $500+ qualify for free standard ground shipping
SureSmile® Aligners are made by experts using the latest technology and proven materials. Unique features allow for personalization for even the most challenging cases. Precise processing of the data and thorough quality control ensure outstanding fit, excellent durability, and aligners so transparent they’re hard to detect.
With the user-friendly SureSmile® Aligner Treatment Planning software, it’s simple to upload digital impressions, X-rays, and patient photos from almost any source. You can rely on our Digital Lab Specialists to do the rest and send you an optimized treatment plan. Or, if you prefer, you can prescribe your own preferences. Our open platform fully integrates with all Dentsply Sirona scanners as well as other commonly used scanners.
When the Digital Lab has created the initial treatment plan, you’ll receive it for your review and approval. The initial setup is organized and easy. The SureSmile® Aligner software is intuitive and offers a thorough review of each patient’s case with a wide range of different tools. Our software is browser based, so you can review your treatment plans whether you’re at your practice, at home, or traveling.
Treatment planning with SureSmile has never been so easy with a suite of updates to enhance the Aligner experience. SureSmile Aligner Software is simple and easy to use featuring an intuitive user interface, integrated help features, and treatment planning tools to support efficient treatment planning and approval with better predictability*. View this video to learn more.
To learn more about our new software click here.
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware that the customer testimonials appearing on this site are received in various forms via a variety of submission methods. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of dental professionals who have chosen to prescribe SureSmile® Aligner treatment to one or more of their patients. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all those who will perform SureSmile® Aligner treatments on their patients. The professionals giving testimonials on this site may have been compensated for use of their experiences. Dentsply Sirona Orthodontics is not responsible for the opinions or comments posted on this site, and does not necessarily share the opinions, views or commentary of postings on this site. The testimonials displayed (text, audio, and/or video) are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened, so that the whole message received by the presenter is not displayed. This is done only when a testimonial is lengthy or if the entire testimonial did not seem relevant for the general public.
* Claim based on SureSmile® Aligner global refinement rate compared to data reported in the survey of Keim/Vogels/Vogels, 2020 JCO Study of Orthodontic Diagnosis and Treatment Procedures (JCO/October 2020, p. 581 et seq.)
1. Alansari S, Atique MI, Gomez JP, et al. The effects of brief daily vibration on clear aligner orthodontic treatment, J World Fed Ortho. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j. ejwf.2018.10.002.
2. Shipley T. Effects of high frequency acceleration device on aligner treatment-A Pilot Study. Dent J. 2018;6(3):32.
3. Alikhani M, Alansari S, Hamidaddin MA, Sangsuwon C, Alyami B, et al. Vibration paradox in orthodontics: anabolic and catabolic effects. PLoS ONE. 2018;13(5):e01965.
4. Judex S, Pongkitwitoon S. Differential efficacy of 2 vibrating orthodontic devices to alter the cellular response in osteoblasts, fibroblasts, and osteoclasts. Dose Response. 2018;16(3):1559325818792112. Published 2018 Aug 16. doi:10.1177/1559325818792112.
5. Data on file.
6. Shipley T. VPro5®–more efficient aligner seating with high-frequency vibration. Orthodontic Practice US. 2016. Vol 7, Num 5.