Save $100 + Get 5,000 bonus points on your first online order of $500+ with promo code JOIN5000
Online orders $500+ qualify for free standard ground shipping
GuttaCore sized and color-coded to precisely match your file system so you can shape and obturate with confidence.
GuttaCore combines the carrier based technique with the warm vertical technique, being the first crosslinked gutta-percha core obturator that centrally compacts and flows warm gutta-percha equally in 3-dimensions throughout the entire canal. It also offers the ease of a single insertion, so your patients spend less time in your chair.
The CuttaCore obturator is entirely made of cross-linked gutta-percha with sufficient strength to be placed into demanding anatomical confines, such as severely curved canals or canals that are difficult to reach. The obturator is heated in the oven and the hydraulic forces send the warm gutta-percha flowing in three dimensions, throughout the entire canal system, offering a superior 3D fill. It removes easily, too as there is no plastic core remaining in the root canal.
1. Internal testing. Data on file.
2. Quality of obturation achieved by an endodontic core-carrier system with crosslinked gutta-percha carrier in single-rooted canals.; Li GH et al., J Dent. 2014, 42(9): 1124–1134
3. Analysis of continuous-wave obturation using a single-cone and hybrid technique.; Guess GM et al., JOE. 2003, 29(8):509-12
4. Effect of varying the depth of heat application on the adaptability of gutta-percha during warm vertical compaction.; Smith RS, et al. JOE. 2000, 26(11):668-72
5. Effectiveness of different final irrigant activation protocols on smear layer removal in curved canals.; Caron G, Machtou P.; J Endod. 2010