Passive soaks aren't enough. Activating irrigant can help produce a surface with more opened dentinal tubules, allowing for better obturation of lateral and accessory canals.²
Take a close-up look at the difference of untreated and treated root canal walls.
Unactivated dentin surface (left) vs after irrigation (right)
Our three treatment solutions are tailored to your needs and offer advanced, comprehensive endodontic care for your patients.
1. Peters, O. A., K. Schonenberger, and A. Laib. ”Effects of Four Ni-Ti Preparation Techniques on Root Canal Geometry Assessed by Micro Computed Tomography.“ International Endodontic Journal Int Endod J 34.3 (2001): 221-30
2. Kanter V, Weldon E, Nair U, et al. A quantitative and qualitative analysis of ultrasonic versus sonic endodontic systems on canal cleanliness and obturation. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2011;112(6):809-813. doi:10.1016/j.tripleo. 2011.06.002
3. Data on file. For more information, contact Consumables-Data-Requests@dentsplysirona.com
4. de Gregorio C, Arias A, Navarrete N, Cisneros R, Cohenca N. Differences in disinfection protocols for root canal treatments between general dentists and endodontists: A Web-based survey. J AM Dent Assoc. 2015 Jul; 146(7):536-43. doi:10.1016/j.adaj.2015.01.027. PMID: 26113101.
5. Retamozo B, Shabahang S, Johnson N, Aprecio RM, Torabinejad M. Minimum contact time and concentration of sodium hypochlorite required to eliminate Enterococcus faecalis. J Endod. 2010 Mar;36(3):520-3. doi: 10.1016/j.joen.2009.12.005. PMID: 20171375
6. Pasqualini D, Cuffini AM, Scotti N, Mandras N, Scalas D, Pera F, Berutti E. Comparative evaluation of the antimicrobial efficacy of a 5% sodium hypochlorite subsonic-activated solution. J Endod. 2010 Aug;36(8):1358-60. doi: 10.1016/j.joen.2010.03.035. Epub 2010 May 13. PMID: 20647096.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isononylpthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol-A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov