Save $100 + Get 5,000 bonus points on your first online order of $500+ with promo code JOIN5000
Online orders $500+ qualify for free standard ground shipping
Correct patient positioning leads to high image quality to support an accurate diagnosis and facilitates and improves patient experience.
This is our 10-point concept for easy patient positioning and X-ray imaging. It is primarily about two things: high image quality and comfort for the patient and the assistant.
1. The EasyPad allows you the ability to pivot and tilt the touch display and also provides intuitive program selection
2. The smart height adjustment allows the preparation of the X-ray unit before the patient arrives
3. Unique Autopositioner automatically determines the correct head tilt
4. The X-ray area can be easily adapted using the universal bite block, which allows for modification on an individual patient-to-patient basis
5. Motorized, adjustable headrest with automatic stop at the patient’s head and automatic opening at the end of image capture
6. Based on the automatic temple width measurement the device rotation adjusts to each individual patient
7. Automatic spine compensation for better panorama image quality in the anterior region
8. Light lines for easy visibility of the volume
9. Integrated swivel mirror supports proper patient positioning
10. Ergonomic handles to support stable patient positioning
The operation of the occlusal bite block couldn't be simpler. With the help of the symbols and colors on the display of the X-ray device, practitioners have all the information required for optimal fine-tuning of the device. Illuminated arrows indicate in which direction the unit must be moved to achieve ideal head inclination. The device stops automatically once the correct position has been reached.