Calibra Ceram Adhesive Resin Cement is a visible light cured, dual cured or self cured high strength resin cement which contains fluoride.
One out of five crowns are non-retentive preparations1 requiring extra strength. That's why Calibra Ceram Cement is formulated to ensure strong bonds and long-term success in all-ceramics and CAD/CAM restorations for greater patient satisfaction.
Calibra Ceram cement provides impressive high strength when used with Prime&Bond elect, as well as quick and easy cleanup.
1. The Key Group, lnc. 2015 Dental Omnibus: Quarter 3 Voice of Customer Reports.
2. 10-second tack cure window equals five-second wave cure per surface. For excess cement cleanup, monowave output LED lights with a single peak output around 470nm are recommended. High power, dual, or broad spectrum lights may cause premature hardening of excess cement. Check curing light effect on mixed cement prior to clinical use.
3. Prof. John Burgess; Data on file. For more information, contact Consumables-Data-Requests @dentsplysirona.com
4. IPS e.max, Multilink Automix, Multilink Primer A/B, RelyX Ultimate, Scotchbond Universal, and Variolink Esthetic are not registered trademarks of Dentsply Sirona, Inc.
5. Internal data on file. For more information, contact Consumables-Data-Requests@dentsplysirona.com