Dentsply Sirona Prosthetics Dental Alloys have a proven track record for providing value, selection and performance and can be used for fabricating single-unit crowns, inlays, onlays, multi-unit bridges or implants. With trusted brands including Ceramco, Ney and Degudent and tiered cost options, there are choices to match all case requirements and budgets. A palate of colors, from rich yellow to platinum white, and range of thermal expansion rates enable Dentsply Sirona Prosthetics Dental Alloys to be paired with any choice of porcelain.
Dentsply Sirona Prosthetics offers a comprehensive selection of porcelain alloys designed to give the practitioner and technician the opportunity to create the best restoration for each patient - from inlays and onlays to full-cast units and bridgework.
- Materials carrying IdentAlloy certification offer labs, dentists, patients and others many proven benefits:
- Visible means to assure the dentist of intent and integrity
- Documentation for lab and dentist records in the event of questions, repairs or disputed claims
- Documentation for patient records in the event on insurance questions
- Assurance of proper alloy selection and use
- Availability of material information in patient records for reference by dentists who may require it for future treatment
Porcelain Alloy Chart
Crown and Bridge Alloy Chart
Safety Data Sheet Information (SDS) can be found with SKU Information.